INVESTMENT COMMITTEE TERMS OF REFERENCE
Subject to the approval of the Board of Trustees, the Investment Committee shall:
1) have the power to select one or more managers for the church’s Endowment Accounts and shall determine the portfolio allocation of these capital assets.
2) determine the amounts and timing of withdrawals from the Endowment Accounts.
The Investment Committee shall consist of not more than nine voting members. These shall consist of no more than five at-large members (who are members of All Souls Church), including the Chair, and four ex-officio members:
• the Treasurer or Assistant Treasurer,
• the Chair or designated representative of the A. P. Davies Committee,
• the Chair or designated representative of the All Souls-Beckner Church Advancement Committee, and
• a designated member of the Board of Trustees.
As per ASC Bylaws, the five at-large members of the Investment Committee shall be appointed by the Board of Trustees for not more than one consecutive three-year term, except that a member appointed for an unexpired term may immediately thereafter be appointed to a full three-year term. The Committee shall annually elect its Chair. The Church staff non-voting representative shall normally be the Director of Finance and Administration.